Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
GRM 2008 SL
SOCIAL ADDRESS: CARRETERA CAMPOSANCOS Nº 102, 36213, VIGO, PONTEVEDRA
Email: w [email protected]
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In GRM 2008 SL we treat the information you provide us in order to manage the contractual relationship that binds us, manage the sending of the information you request, provide interested parties with offers of our services and / or products of your interest and / or manage your candidacy
How long will we keep your personal information?
Your data will be kept the minimum time necessary for the proper provision of the service offered as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise from it and any other legal requirement.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data may be the execution of a potential and / or subscribed contractual relationship, the legitimate interest, the legal authorization and / or the consent of the interested party. The information we request is appropriate, relevant and strictly necessary and in no case is it obliged to provide it to us, but its failure to communicate may affect the purpose of the service or the inability to provide it.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
GRM 2008 SL will not communicate your data to any third party, unless it is expressly informed of it.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
The data protection rights held by the interested parties are:
Right to request access to personal data concerning the interested party
Right of rectification or deletion
Right of opposition
Right to request the limitation of your treatment
Right to data portability
The holders of the personal data obtained, may exercise their rights of protection of personal data by directing a written communication to the registered office of GRM 2008 SL or email enabled for this purpose, [email protected] , including in both cases photocopy of your ID or other equivalent identification document.
Models, forms and more information available about your rights on the website of the national control authority, Spanish Agency for Data Protection, hereinafter, AEPD, www.agpd.es
Can I withdraw the consent ?
You have the possibility and the right to withdraw the consent for any specific purpose granted at the time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Where can I claim if I believe my data is not treated correctly?
If any interested party considers that their data is not treated correctly by GRM 2008 SL, they can direct their claims to the email address [email protected] or to the appropriate data protection authority, with the AEPD being the one indicated in the national territory, www.agpd. is
Security and update of your personal data
With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that GRM 2008 SL has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided. All this to avoid alteration, loss, and / or treatments or unauthorized access, as required by the regulations, although absolute security does not exist.
It is important that, in order for us to keep your personal information updated, you inform us whenever there is a change in them.
GRM 2008 SL informs you that your data will be treated with the utmost care and confidentiality by all personnel involved in any of the phases of treatment. We will not give or communicate to any third party your data, except in the cases provided by law, or unless the interested party has expressly authorized us.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent -through the activation of cookies in your browser- Sportpasión will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies : Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies : These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: Are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the web page, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies : These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Third Party Cookies : The Sportpasión website may use third party services that, on behalf of Sportpasión , will collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the Website activity and other services. from Internet.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
Seal quality variant with valuations
Trust Shops Trustedbadge integration To show our Trusted Shops quality stamp and the valuations collected, as well as to offer Trusted Shops products to buyers after placing an order, this website includes the Trusted Shops Trustbadge badge. For the purposes of a weighting of interests, this allows us to protect mainly our legitimate interests when marketing our offer in an optimal way. The Trustbadge badge and the services advertised with it constitute an offer by Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Cologne (Germany). Each time the Trustbadge flag is queried, the web server automatically saves the so-called server log file, which contains, for example, its IP address, the date and time of the visit, the amount of data transmitted and the requesting provider. (access data), while registering the visit. This access data is not evaluated and is automatically overwritten no later than seven days after concluding your visit to the page. Other personal data are transmitted only to Trusted Shops, insofar as, once an order has been formalized, you have opted to use the Trusted Shops products or have already registered to enjoy their use. In this case, the contractual agreement between you and Trusted Shops will apply.
LAS MEJORES MARCAS